Give your business website the power and foundation to expand and adapt to an ever-changing and evolving industry!
We create everything from custom static websites to interactive websites with all the bells and whistles
of video and Flash. With online technology evolving at ever-increasing speeds, the web has become an invaluable
tool that can guide users to specific actions, and track their effectiveness.
We take the time to get to know your business. We craft an internet marketing strategy specific to your company’s unique needs enabling you to reach your goals.
We build websites that are...
Get Your FREE Website Analysis
With our FREE website analysis we examine your current website structure and content to assess strengths and weaknesses in design, layout, content, keyword/phrases, word placement and densities. We review your web site's overall appeal, navigation and call to action, and then provide recommendations.
The Analysis Includes:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Page Structures, Routines and Scripts
- Link Popularity
- Non-Visible Formatting and Hidden Code Assessment
you need to integrate an existing database into your current website or are looking for a custom e−commerce
solution, we ensure successful implementation.
Inroads’ systems are intuitive, easy to maintain, and designed with the ability to expand alongside
your business. Our proven technical capabilities allow us to determine the best technology solution for
your company to give you the highest ROI.
- High Level Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Basic, Pascal, and Fortran
- Visual Application Tools: Visual C++, DirectX, OpenGL, Visual Basic and Visual Basic.net
- Low Level Programming Languages: 8086 Assembly
- Logical Programming Languages: Prolog, Lex, Flex and Bison
- Database Programming Languages: SQL, T-SQL, SQL Plus and Oracle
- Network Protocol Programming in LAN/WAN
- environment using TCP/IP, NetBios and IPX/SPX
- Artificial Intelligence Programs Using LISP
- Desktop Applications, Middleware Design and System Integration
- Operating Systems: Unix, DOS, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS, Sun OS, FreeBSD, Irix, HP-UX,and Tru64